Who we are
Year 1 – Bethany & William
Year 2 – Lucas & Tabitha
Year 3 – Tilly & Sammy
Year 4 – Sophie & Max
Year 5 – Fin & Aaliyah
Year 6 – Judy & Austin (Chair)
What we do
We meet twice every half term to discuss improvements to the school. We share ideas and report it to the other school councillors to see if we can find a solution. We have thought about how we can help children with disabilities.
What we have done
• We want to get a new friendship bench for our school. We wanted it to be bright and colourful, so that everyone would have someone to play with. We are going to plan cake sales to raise money to buy the bench.
• We have orgainsed a sponsored spelling event to raise money for new playground equipment.
• We have asked for music at lunchtimes in the hall.
• 4 children went to London to lay a wreath for Rememberence Day.
• We have supported charities in school.
Children in Need – £185.72
Poppy Appeal – £29.50