Welcome to Bradfield CE (VA) Primary School.
“We are a happy, friendly and aspirational, small Church of England Primary school set in a beautiful rural location in the heart of West Berkshire. We serve pupils of all faiths, or none, from Bradfield Southend and the surrounding villages as well as pupils from Thatcham, Calcot and Tilehurst.
Our new leadership has now been firmly established and we are on a rapid upward trajectory.
- Academic attainment well above the national average
- Small, single year class sizes
- An exciting and dynamic creative curriculum
- Aspirational teachers and leadership
- Excellent facilities and a tradition of sporting success
- Fantastically well behaved, motivated, happy children
- A strong Christian ethos at the heart of the school, supporting our high standards of behaviour and moral values
- A beautiful and stimulating rural environment, playing fields and playgrounds
- A wide range of before and after school clubs
- Access to Wrap Around Child Care – 8am – 6pm
- A highly skilled, new, Full Governing Body
We are committed to ensuring that pupils receive all the help, encouragement and support that they need to achieve their full potential, both across the curriculum and in their personal and social skills and that every child feels themselves to be a valued member of the community.
We aim to develop the whole child by:
- Developing learning skills and behaviour for learning
- Developing a love of learning through our rich and stimulating curriculum
- Enabling children to explore and develop their own lines of enquiry
- Enabling children to think deeply and consider others
- Providing many opportunities for trips and outdoor days, including residential trips for pupils from years 4 – 6
We warmly welcome all visitors to come in and experience our wonderful school for themselves.
Please contact the office on 0118 974 4304 and we will be delighted to show you round.”